Breakfast, Lunch, and Remote Learner Menus
Click here to access Milford Nutrition Services for menus and more information.
Breakfast $1.75 for all grade levels
Elementary Lunch $2.75
Middle/High Lunch $3.00
Middle/High Super Lunch $3.50
Please see menus for more detailed information.
PREPAY SYSTEM AVAILABLE
Students and families at WLSD can use PaySchools to load money into an account to purchase breakfast and lunches at school.
What makes PaySchools easier for parents?
- You can add money to your account seamlessly
- Money is visible immediately
- Set up auto-replenish
- Set up reminders to add money
- Using it is easy for students -- they just provide their student ID to access money in the account
- Students can also pay with cash if the account isn't set up or is out of money.
- Parents can add in their own restrictions (breakfast/lunch, a la carte, set limit per day/week, extra entrees).
To view your student's meal activity:
- Select Reports from the right hand side menu
- Choose the Meal/A La Carte Activity Report and the students for whom you wish to run the report
- You can also change the date range to view 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, or a custom date range
- Click on Generate Report to run the report
- You will see a list of transactions from oldest to newest
- Click on the triangle to the left of any transaction to see further details on the items ordered
- The report will also show any payments deposited onto the account
- The report can be downloaded as a PDF or Excel file.
If you are having trouble, please call the parent help line at 877-393-6628. Their hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 7PM EST.
AVAILABLE AUG. 1ST ONLINE FREE AND REDUCED APPLICATIONS
Families will fill out the application using QuikApps, which is part of the PaySchools parent portal. Visit http://www.payschoolscentral.com/ to log in and set up the account. Further instructions can be found here. Families are encouraged to set up an account now, and applications can be filled out beginning August 1, 2022.
Reminder from Milford Nutrition Services:
Parents may apply for Free/Reduced meals (or re-apply if their economic situation changes) at any time throughout the school year at Payschoolscentral.com, or you can obtain a paper application from your child’s school. Please keep in mind that any charges that occur prior to the approval of an application will be the responsibility of the parent to pay.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
**Important - please note that families should choose "Milford EVSD" as the school district.
More information can be found in this flyer provided by Milford Nutrition Services.
If you have any questions, please contact Kim Gregory at (513)576-4160 or email at [email protected].
Meal Account Forms