Counseling services are for students in grades 6 through 12. At WMHS, the counselor:
- Focuses on helping students with any social, emotional and academic concerns.
- Helps students process through typical life stressors such as anxiety, relationships, and developmental challenges.
- Provides academic advising for any student struggling in school or just needing additional help with organization and time management.
- Provides families and students with community and school resources to meet their needs.
- Assists students with post-secondary goals and career development - including employment, military enlistment, trade/technical education, or college selection.
If you wish to speak to the counselor or have any concerns, you can contact Morgan Capucini by phone at 513-724-2211 xt. 9269 or by email at [email protected]